Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Behind on Animation: That Shrinking Feeling

Yes, that's the title of the animation that's coming next... and I'm behind the schedule I was expecting. I was hoping to start animating on Sunday or Monday, I started actually Saturday, but because of an issue at GoAnimate, I decided to hold off till that's fixed. Now it's fixed, but I've been a little busy with some stuff.

Sunday, I had to send in some lines, twice, for an online ad. In between those, I decided to audition for a flash animation and a game as they both, from what I saw, looked nice and polished, I thought it might help to audition for them: one of which I should, hopefully, be hearing something from tomorrow or the day after.

Monday... well, I don't have much of an excuse I think. I just think I wasn't in the mood to do anything or, perhaps, I was indeed busy with some stuff for Gamerz Station. Also, I ended up being out for about three hours because our cat is getting a little annoying.

Yesterday, I was hanging with one of my friends mostly all day. Since we were doing stuff, I couldn't really work on my animation, obviously. When I got home, I realized I needed to finished working on the new intro for Gamerz Station... which is my top priority.

Today... well, the same thing will be happening. I didn't finish the intro yesterday as there's something I gotta download to make it the way that I planned to have it. So when I get that working, I'll likely have another voice acting gig to do, and I don't know when both of those will be finished. As well as all of that, I still need to get to working on my voice acting demo.

Tomorrow is when I should be able to work on the animation. My friend and I might be hanging out again, but when I get home, I shouldn't have anything else to worry about, so I can get to work on it.

If not... then there's Friday I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment